Both Nephrology and Urology are closely related specialty fields. They even overlap with each other like other fields of medicine.
Nephrology is a medical subspecialty primarily focuses on kidney diseases including electrolyte disorders, hypertension, acute, chronic and end-stage kidney diseases and various medical conditions that affect kidneys. Broadly speaking, Nephrology employs non-surgical techniques including dialysis.
Urology is a surgical subspecialty covers urinary tracts, adrenal glands, prostate and male reproductive system
At Brookhaven Nephrology Associates, we passionately provide specialized, comprehensive and emphatic care for patients with kidney conditions. We have a team of dedicated, sincere and able professionals to care for all the needs of our patients.
Most of our doctors are board certified in Nephrology with long experience and we have a group of well-trained and friendly office staff to deliver the best care to each and every patient. While not all medical conditions are completely curable, our goal is always to keep our patients as healthy and functional as medically possible, with utmost respect and care.
Method of payment:
At Brookhaven, we are pleased to take following forms of payments. If you prefer to use different method, please feel free to talk to the front desk.
- Acute and Chronic Kidney conditions
- Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis
- Pre and Post Kidney transplant care
- Kidney related complications from other medical conditions including heart Failure
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) including resistant hypertension
- Protein in Urine
- Blood in Urine
- Glomerulonephritis-Various disorder that affect kidneys
- Kidney Biopsy
- Disorders of Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and other electrolytes
- Kidney Stones